Write to WhatsApp technical support asking why it is banned and whether it is possible to unban it. According to our statistics, 50% of numbers are returned. Technical support responds quickly, within 2-3 hours. Attention! Even if the number is returned, the connection on the previously blocked device must occur according to the instructions:
The most important thing is cleaning the integration and asking the technical support that this has been done. Otherwise, you may be blocked again.
- Delete the blocked WhatsApp / WhatsApp Business application.
- Delete your Google account (disable synchronization with a valid Google account).
- Disconnect from Wi-Fi.
- Turn off the phone.
- Replace the sim-card.
- Turn on the phone.
- Create a NEW Google account and log in under it.
- Install the WhatsApp / WhatsApp Business application on the mobile Internet.
- Register your WhatsApp number on the mobile Internet.
- Scan the QR code on the mobile Internet.
- Let the integration work on the mobile Internet for 2-3 hours.
- Connect Wi-Fi.